RECORDING AND ONLINE VIDEO COURSE PROTOCOL ON SEKOUTCHA
- Duration and quality standards of the course
Video lessons on Sekoutcha does not have a maximum duration but they must last at least 30 minutes, that is, the time you find necessary to transmit as much information as possible that will be useful to your learners allowing them to better understand your course. Your course must be divided into several modules. Each module must last between 5 minutes and 20 minutes.
- Course size
Your complete course (all your modules must not weigh more than one gigabyte (01 GB). A video to upload should not weigh more than 100MB.
- RECOMMENDATIONS FOR TRAINERS
If you have trouble expressing yourself in front of a camera, that's okay; we have planned for you a short video of 05 minutes which gives you some tips on how to speak well in front of the camera and how teach online. To watch this video, click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9bso6eKdyY
The teacher himself fills in the information on the description of the content of his course.
To better sell your training, we recommend that you register a short video of 03 to 05 minutes in which you give some outline of your course content, how it is presented and say why register for your course. To have a model of this type of video, click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tHcZZk6ny8
We recommend you for a more consistent training and more relevant impact to record your course in two phases:
- A theoretical part: you record this part in the theater or in a room with maximum lightning. In this phase you explain the theoretical part of your lessons, the definitions of key words, explanations of concepts and methods etc.
- A practical part : here, you are either in a field or in a firm, either in front of a machine, product or equipment or you go better to illustrate the concepts in practical cases.
This facilitates the approval to better understand what you teach him and this will lead the students to give you a good grade at the end of your training.
To make your course more enjoyable and more understandable, we recommend you do add to the video content, many other materials.
We also recommend that you provide the course materials in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF downloadable for free by those who have paid for the course in order to give them all the necessary understand and apply your course.
Each trainer has access to a dashboard which presents:
- The classification of its courses
- The number of people enrolled in its course: the evolution of the number
registrations per month
- His monthly income
- His income per course
- MEANS OF PAYMENT
In this step, the teacher enters his/her bank account information in which he/she wishes to receive
- The trainer enters his bank account information: Name of the bank, country. Account number. There will not be any verification process, so please make ure you enter all the information right.
- The trainer automatically receives this money in his account every 21st of the month
- Eligible countries: South Africa, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Congo Brazzaville, Côte d & # 39; Ivoire, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Uganda, Republic Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome & amp; Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tanzania, Chad, Togo, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
That is 33 countries in total.
- For all the trainers their commission is 50% on all sales from their online courses.
- Trainers are paid every 21st of the month for income from the previous month. Example: If you earned $ 300 during the month of January (1 to 31), you will receive this money on February 21.
- Trainers receive monthly income from sales of their course when these incomes are greater than or equal to 100 dollars.