Ginger is a plant that belongs to the Zingiberacea family, its scientific name being Zingiber officinale. This plant from the tropics is most often used as a spice in the cooking of different countries. It also has several therapeutic virtues, aphrodisiacs etc ...
This training aims to give you the knowledge required to embark with confidence in the cultivation of Ginger. It contains a mini business plan with a forecast operating account for one hectare of Ginger. This business plan also contains a schedule of cultural activities. This training lasts 2 hours and is divided into four 30-minute modules :
- General information on ginger and choice of seeds
- Soil preparation and cultivation
- Maturation and harvest
- Ginger production: practical case of sowing.
- Aucun Préréquis
What you will learn
- Learn the importance and benefits of ginger cultivation
- Learn the parameters for a good ginger crop
- Learn the conditions that promote a good ginger culture
- Know the varieties of ginger types
- Know the risks that can reduce ginger production
Les participants ont également acheté
$200 French 7 lessons 2 Enrolled
By Jean-Cyr MEKAMEDEP