The mushroom is one of the most popular cash crops in Africa today. This training in myciculture aims to give you all the necessary keys to succeed in mushroom production. It contains a mini business plan with a forecast operating account for an area of 75m2 of mushrooms. This business plan also contains a schedule of cultural activities.
- Prerequisites: There is no level of study required to participate in this training
- Trainer's profile: Mr David Fodjo is an entrepreneur and farmer leader specializing in Myciculture. He has been a mushroom grower for over thirteen years. It helps, supports and accompanies Africans in this area. He is among the best African consultants in myciculture and mushroom seed production having trained in Cameroon, Benin, and Burkina Faso where he trained, and installed in these countries mushroom farms and mushroom seed multiplication units.. He is the creator of the concept of mushroom village where he trains mushroom growers, offers mushroom houses to learners, and buys their productions which he transforms into mushroom tea, mushroom juice, mushroom soap, mushroom glycerin etc.
Its daily mission is to train mushroom growers who earn money and obtain their financial freedom through mushroom cultivation. Your ascension is his obsession.
- Aucun prerequis
What you will learn
- Learn the peculiarities of myciculture and the production process of mushroom cultivation
- How to arrange mushroom racks in the form of shelves
- Learn the different methods of mushroom cultivation
- Understand the process of seeding mushrooms
- How to maintain the mushroom farm and harvest the mushrooms
- How to sell your mushroom crops
- Une série de formations pratiques au format vidéo
- Un guide pratique pour la micyculture
- Un certificat de réussite