Pig farming, which consists in the production of pork meat, is a profitable activity, which occupies a special place in human nutrition, provided that expensive methods and parameters linked to the site, the building, feed, nutrition, and health of pigs are well managed. The consumption of pork meat is mostly a favorite dish for a large number of people around the world; which makes this animal an essential link in the preparation of various dishes for human subsistence.
Pig farming remains an essential added value in the practice of agribusiness; thus, this training integrates all the interesting aspects which enter in the practice of this breeding. In these online video courses, the topics covered are :
- Criteria for a good pig breeding site
- Breed models of pigs to be reared
- The characteristics of a building's installations
- Health management of pigs
- References to consider for good pig nutrition
- Understanding pig nutrition
This training lasts 1h 18min.
- Aucune exigence
What you will learn
- How to choose a site
- How to install and control building properties
- How to recognize the criteria for choosing the right breed of pigs
- Understanding pork nutrition
- Understand the nutrition of pigs.
- Une série de formations pratiques au format vidéo
- Un guide pratique pour réussir la porciculture
- Un certificat de réussite