The tomato, of its scientific name Solanum is a vegetable crop very rich in water, it is a plant that comes out of the Solanaceae family; it is a cultivated widening fruit vegetable; the tomato can be found to be eaten raw or cooked, this fruit is an essential element in many countries, and more particularly in the continent of Africa this crop has or presents varieties of botanical types like the tomato- cherry; thus, from seed to harvest, it takes at least 4 months, or even 5 months depending on the ecological zone where this vegetable crop is produced.
In this training you will have all the cogs and techniques allowing you to succeed in growing tomatoes; In addition, this training lasts 2 hours and is subdivided in particular into the following three modules :
- Setting up and maintaining the germinator and / or the nursery,
- Processing, harvesting and packaging.
- Aucun Préréquis
What you will learn
- Understanding the prerequisites for growing tomatoes
- Understand what a sprouter is
- How to set up lines on a sprouter
- How to set up a permanent site for growing tomatoes
- Une série de formations pratiques au support vidéo
- Un guide pratique pour la culture de la tomate
- Une attestation de réussite