The plantain is a food consumed since decades, it develops on varied ecosystems and presents a very big output of production; as for the PIFs of plantain it is a plantlet reproduced from a bulb of rejection of plantain which manage to give us several plantlets of this plant in question; This reproduction of the PIFs of plantain counts several methods as for example the method in vitro it is developed much more in laboratories; and by big scientists in big scale; this one, will be explained to you step by step in the continuation of the contents of our course.
This course introduces you to one of the most embryonic and essential phases in the production of plantain bananas, it is an essential step for a growing and continuous production of plantain bananas. It is therefore important to know what is the purpose of plantain BIPs, and how to reproduce several plantain BIPs seedlings; in this course the modules are the following :
- The reproduction of plantain PIFs (theoretical case)
- The reproduction of plantain PIFs (practical case)
- The setting up of a germinator and the choice of soil
- The development of plantain PIFs in the field, maintenance and marketing.
This training has a duration of 4h 55min
- Aucun Prerequis
What you will learn
- Comment faire une reproduction des PIFs de bananes-plantains
- Apprendre les méthodes qui entrent dans la reproduction des PIFs de bananes-plantains
- Comment mettre en place un germoir qui va accueillir des PIFs de bananes-plantains
- Comment faire le choix de la terre
- Comment implanter des PIFs de bananes-plantains dans un champ
- Comment entretenir des PIFs de bananes-plantain
- Comment les commercialiser