We have noticed that, in Africa, with the growing population this meat of broiler is more and more requested; this, thanks to its gastronomic quality, because it is a meat that can be consumed by the first age as those of third age; consequently it does not suffer from any religious tabour contrary to the bovines and the pigs Due to its small size, we can produce large quantities of this broiler in a very small space, and its short production cycle allows us to produce several flocks during the year, which is why we recommend you to start this type of breeding, simply because the return on investment is immediate and you can have a significant profit; Therefore, it is essential for people who want to dive into this type of breeding, to try to master all the parameters that enter into the breeding of broilers, since it will be useless to invest in a project that does not produce any profit.
This training is carried out on the breeding of broilers and aims to enable you to carry out your project in this type of breeding; while minimizing the losses related to the practice of this breeding; It also enables you to optimize and evaluate the performances of your project of breeding of broilers. This course emphasizes the essential points that, if neglected, could lead to the bleeding of your broiler species. In this training, your barn management objectives include maintaining the health and welfare of the chickens, as well as obtaining the right quality of meat from the careful care of the broilers.
The entire course is divided into several sections:
The first section tells you about the prerequisites related to the raising of broilers "we can define the broiler as a domestic chicken that is raised for its meat"; this section can be characterized by the topics as: The opportunity in the context of broiler farming the opportunity is the fact that people are interested in this activity and that the meat of broilers is very popular in events, which means that it is suitable for people of all ages; The site, this component is one of the most important phases to start a project of broiler farming, which in this part the details are explained step by step in the course. Control of the standards of the poultry building and the installation of equipment in the building.
In the second section we present the reason why we have to respect the zootechnical norms. Then, in the third section what are the parameters to be taken into account for the efficient management of the broiler farm. Finally, the health and hygiene of broilers; the nutrition of broilers; the marketing of broiler products.
This training has a maximum duration of 2h 02min.
- Niveau debutant
What you will learn
- Administrer soigneusement et à son terme une bande de poulets de chair
- Comment faire le choix du site
- Comment faire l'installation du bâtiment
- Comment faire la disposition du matériels dans le bâtiment
- Respecter les règles Zootechniques
- Apprendre à normaliser les paramètres qui entrent dans la bonne conduite de l'élevage des poulets de chair
- Comment entretenir la santé et l'hygiène des poulets de chair
- Comprendre le mode de nutrition des poulets de chair
- Classifier le groupe d'aliments des poulets de chair
- Comment formuler l'alimentation des poulets de chair.
- Un guide pratique téléchargeable au format PDF
- Une série de formation vidéo pratiques
- Un certificat de réussite