- Agricultural mechanization
Irrigation can be defined as the supply of water and nutrients (fertilizers, phytosanitary products) to plants; it is also an essential agricultural technique for optimizing the yield of one's farm; there are two types of irrigation methods that we will present to you in our training; this sector presents essential advantages in the evolution of the growth of any plant in permanent need of water and / or nutrients.
In this training you will learn about irrigation systems and how to master the implementation of such a system; It allows you to know all the techniques necessary to understand all the contours. This course is presented in 4 modules:
- Generalities and types of irrigation,
- The choice of the type of irrigation,
- Installation of an irrigation system,
- Maintenance and monitoring of an irrigation system.
This training lasts a maximum of 1h00min.
- Aucun prerequis
What you will learn
- Learn the types of irrigation
- How to choose your irrigation system
- How to install an irrigation system
- How to maintain and monitor an irrigation system